Monday, July 27, 2009

New Mexico Twin Disc Sightings


Take a look at Coast to Coast AM website and this photograph submitted by someone by the name of Michael who lives in New Mexico.

Quoting Michael, "I snapped off 5 pictures that afternoon of these craft, but this is the only one with two flying close to each other. I don't believe in flying saucers from other planets at all. these are obviously secret craft being flown out of white sands, or some other airbase. My contacts in the community have all told me of "Alien craft" being in the skies, and I never believed them. This gives substance to their stories, but doesn't convince me of an "alien presence."

To me, it appears as two circular, discs flying together in formation. Here is a close-up of the two discs off of the original image downloaded from the C2CAM website.



____
Ref. Coast to Coast AM website, Photo of the day, July 26, 2009 (http://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/photo-of-the-day).

No comments: