Monday, May 18, 2009

Another Britsh UFO Report - Bristol England


Found this linked off of the coasttocoastam.com website.  Mr. Andy Hadlington saw the mysterious blob silently hovering and took some video from his office window. The actual Telegraph article is dated as May 14, 2009.

He first spotted the what looks like a blob in a rough triangle shape(at least thats my impression after viewing the video) hovering over the residential area known as Knowle in Bristol at 5:30pm on Sunday.  Mr. Hadlington reproted that he did not hear any sound coming from the object. 

Andy Hadlington is 36 years old and a computer game writer. Quoting from that news report, "It was the freakiest thing I ahve ever seen in my life.  I was sitting in my office and saw it out of the corner of my eye.  We're not far from the airport so I thought it could have been a low-flying plane, so I was quite alarmed."

He also added, "It was quite exciting- it sort of hovered past the houses.  There was no sound.  I ran downstairs and out of the garden to see where it went but I couldn't see anything."

The Telegraph article asked a Denis Plunkett, of the British Flying Saucer Bureau, which is based in Winterbourne, also near Bristol; was unable to comment on the video but told the reporters that there are ways to verify its authenticity. 

For additional details, check out that original article link listed below.
___
Ref. Telegraph.co.uk, "UFO Spotted Over Bristol." ( http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraphtv/5320041/UFO-spotted-over-Bristol.html). 

No comments: